Often, indefinite pronouns are used incorrectly. Even though I teach how to use them, I still make mistakes. Today I’m going to explain how to correctly use indefinite pronouns. And stick around for the end of the episode because I’ll tell you a small part of our adoptive family story.
Learn more about embryo adoption at https://www.embryodonation.org.
Join Last Chance Prep Oct 2020 and you will:
• Review Key Content Asked on ACTs
• Solidify Your Knowledge of Math Formulas and Calculator Usage
• Verify Your Method and Timing in Reading
• Be Able to Ask Last Minute Questions Directly to Chad Cargill
• Reduce Test Anxiety
• Have Confidence You are Ready
• Crush Any Last Minute Weaknesses